Saturday, April 6, 2013

BanaCayman Ice Cream

BanaCayman Ice Cream


I LOVE Ice Cream and since I choose not to have dairy I decided to make my own ;)
Not just any kind though, BANANA !!!


The banana's I found at Foster's, a supermarket in the Cayman Islands, were perfect and super ripe!
What better way to make use of a perfect banana than with ice cream!?

What you will need:
*Vitamix Blender*
*3 Ripe Bananas*
*A little bit of water*



How to prepare:
Cut up the 3 bananas and put them in a bowl and place them in the freezer overnight.
In the morning take them out of the freezer and let them thaw out for 10-15 minutes.
Then put the bananas in the blender. The banana's will be harder to blend since they are frozen and by adding a little bit of water the blades with spin easier and 
the ice cream will get done faster.






Once your banana's are at an ice cream consistency,
spoon the deliciousness into a bowl!

To add texture to your ice cream,
add banana slices or any other kind of fruit/topping you like!


EVEN MY GIRLS LOVED THE ICE CREAM...
if they liked it I KNOW you will :)


WAAALAA
you gotcher self some healthy Ice Cream!

<3





No comments:

Post a Comment