Saturday, April 6, 2013

W.O.C. Salad "Cayman Salad"

W.O.C. West of Cayman Salad
(this is what I ordered almost everyday while on vacation :]! )


This was the first salad I ordered when we arrived last Saturday!
Lets just say I am SO GLAD I did !!!

With the beans, corn, tomatoes, and avocado it tasted just like a taco salad, MY FAV !

What was in the salad:
*Mixed Greens (or whatever kind you like)*
*Black Beans*
*Corn*
PICO DE GALLO
*Tomato*
*Onion*
*Avocado (for dressing)*

SOOOOOO YUMMMY !! I ordered it almost everyday!!!

The next day I decided to add some Jalapeños and Banana Peppers on the side!


The pepper juice was perfect for extra flavor, as well as a nice kick!

TRY IT OUT!!!!!
Add more veggies too and make it even tastier !

I <3 the Cayman Islands

No comments:

Post a Comment