Monday, March 18, 2013

My AHHHH HAA moment :)

Banana / Blueberry Popsicle Pop's




 After I poured my Blueberry / Banana "ice cream sauce" on my Banana split
Recipe below:
Banana Split

I realized I had quite a bit left!!



I THOUGHT ABOUT IT

...............







thinking thinking thinking thinking 
............


making a smoothie, using it for salad dressing, and even using it for dipping sauce!
Then I had an AHHHH HAA moment!

********************
POPSICLES !

********************
My mom bought me a cup cake pop kit and I have been thinking to myself
HOW am I going to use this!?!




With some research I learned I can make "date" cupcake pops so that will be perfect!!
BUT 
my creative juices started flowing and I thought to myself
a popsicle sounds amazing!

And this is what I created :)




THE STEPS TO THESE DELICIOUS BANANA / BLUEBERRY 

POP'S:

1) Pour some of the "ice cream sauce" in the tin and place them into the freezer. 





2) Let them freeze (without the sticks) for about 20-25 minutes..
This should give the sauce enough time to harden a little
to be able to hold the sticks!


3)Place the sticks into the sauce and continue to let the pops harden!
About 20-25 minutes.




4) Once the pops come out, they will be frozen...
Let them sit out for a few minutes, and then if you push on them they should pop out!




*They will start to get a little mushy so I recommend to place them in a cup 
and stick them back into the freezer!*










5) They should be hardened, set, and ready to dig in!




AGAIN, 100% GUILT FREE!
Enjoy :*



Your's Truly,
RawVegHAN


No comments:

Post a Comment