Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pasta pasta pasta, a new way!

Zucchini Pasta w/ Raw Marinara

"Who woulda thunk ;)"

YES, you read the description right, ZUCCHINI PASTA!
It is soooo yum! 
At first I was a little thrown off... but when I got home last night and noticed this on the counter...........



 I ran right to the refrigerator and grabbed my zucchini!!!!

 

LOOK HOW FLIPPIN' COOL THIS IS!!!
It is also, hands down, the easiest little thing to use !!




What you will need:
For the "pasta"
*A Spirilizer*
(or cut the zucchini into thin strips.. I did that before I got my spirilizer)
*2 little zucchini's*



For the Marinara:
*Vitamix*
*2 tomatoes*
(REMOVE THE SEEDS).. my marinara was watery 
*1 Celery Stalk*
*Lemon Juice (to taste, not to much)*
*handful of cilantro*
*handful of basil*
*half of a red bell pepper*
(I think adding some green onion would be yummy, I am going to try that next time)




Then pour your Marinara on top of your zuchinni pasta 
AND SCARFFF!

*Remember* 
This is made with 100% veggies, eat as much as you want to!!!!


XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment