Thursday, March 28, 2013

Orange Cacao Dream Pudding

Orange Cacao Dream Pudding


It is FINALLY nice out !!!! Yahoo :)
I was surfing the "inter-web" and found this strange yet intriguing recipe!!!!

I was planning on working out before going to work but I HAD to make this ...
SO looks like I will be working out later tonight instead :)



"My Rotty Laila posing for the camera!"

I will tell you....
The ingredients in this pudding are a bit strange, 
but the taste will blow you away!!!!

What you will need:
*Vitamix Blender*
*1 Medium Avocado*
*1/2 of an Orange and the other half for the decoration*
*Some orange zest (the peel)*
*2 Tbsp of Cacao Power*
*2 Tbsp of Maple Syrup*
*2 Medjool (pitted) dates*





Throw all of the ingredients together into the blender
 and mix it all up!!

*Optional* 
Once I was done mixing the pudding I put it into a plastic bag cut the tip and squeezed it into my fancy dancy cup!!
(It ended up getting on the sides of the cup anyway so I wouldn't waste your time ahaha) :(



I put an orange slice at the bottom so when the pudding 
sits in the fridge it can keep soaking up the delicious orange juices!!!!


Once you get all the yummy pudding into the cup, use a spoon to spread it out !!

 I was rummaging through my moms drawers in the kitchen and came across these brilliant glasses!
(They are for her alcohol ahaha but they work for pudding too!)


For the Toppings:
*Slivered Almonds*
*Orange Zest (is the peel)*
*Anything else you think would taste good*


WALAAAAAA!!!!! My DELISH pudding!!

The best way to eat this pudding is COLD!! It gives the ingredients time to sit and soak in all the flavor !!!! 
*Leave it in the refrigerator for at least an hour*
Mine is waiting for me after work :)


 NOT only do I think this pudding rocks but so do my pups ahah




 My babies in the pics:
My two Rotty's Charity and Laila and my little Caviler King Charles, Tullie!!!!
Not pictured.. 
Durby (my Yorkie)
Charlie and Lola (My Morkie's - Maltese and Yorkie Mixed)

YES We have a zoo!

 ENJOY :)




No comments:

Post a Comment