Saturday, March 23, 2013

My favorite gazpacho

Gazpacho (chilled soup)
YUM



I came up with this gazpacho using my brain power and creativity....
Nahhhhh, I just threw random stuff in the blender!
hahah

I was expecting something blah, 
but it was SO GOOD!

What you will need:
*Vitamix Blender*
*2 large tomatoes*
*1/2 of a cucumber*
*handful of basil (more if you like the taste)*
*pinch of salt*
*juice of a lime, not to much*
*1/8 of an avocado*
*some water*
If you want, I noticed most gazpachos call for some olive oil...
if you choose to use it, use about 1-2 Tbsp!


Mix all the ingredients in your Vitamix blender!
It shouldn't take long for the gazpacho to be ready to slurrrrp.
;)


Top with your extra avocado, cucumber, tomato, and basil :)
I would recommend putting toppings on it and using a bit in every bite!

YUMMY YUMMY IN MY TUMMY!
I <3 THIS GAZPACHO!

No comments:

Post a Comment