Sunday, March 17, 2013

Berry Blast Smoothie

BERRY BLAST SMOOTHIE
( plus a large banana (; )



My absolute favorite part of the day is when I get to relax after making a delicious fruit smoothie!!
I was inspired to make this smoothie because I was having a strong craving for something sweet!
It is so yummy and will surely make your taste-buds
POP!!!

What you will need:

*Festive cup*

Recipe:
Carton of blueberries
Half Carton of strawberries 
( leave the leaves on the strawberries they will give your smoothie some greens (; )
Half carton of blackberries
Half carton of raspberries
THE BEST PART
A large yummy ripe banana


Toppings:
Shredded Coconut
Dairy free, gluten free, and soy free cocoa chocolate chips
A few blueberries 

I hope you enjoy this delicious creation
 made by the one and only:
RawVegHAN 

Have a beautiful day; STAY SMILING!

No comments:

Post a Comment